Our Online Stars - Three Cheers!
The Star Gallery
In these unprecedented and uncharted times, we are proud to announce that our students have shown great resilience and fortitude. They continue with their studies and co-curricular activities as per schedule.
Keeping the Shiv Nadar School Gurgaon flag high at various competitions were the following achievements:
I) At the HXLS Club Fest:
Best School - Shiv Nadar School
- 1st prize, XDebate: Abhimanyu Rao, Gr.9.
- 1st prize, Slam Poetry: Sanah Bhatia, Gr.9.
- 1st prize, Slam Poetry (2nd category): Akkshansh Bagga, Gr.10.
- 1st prize, Art Competition: Siyaa Moni Gulati, Gr.9.
- 2nd prize, Nazariya, Social Impact Comic Designing: Rushil Yadav, Gr.9.
- 2nd prize, SpeakX: Agastya Rao, Gr9.
- 3rd prize, Nautanki: Madhuakshi Mehta & Bahaar Dingra, Gr.10.
II) At the Crescendo,Western Music InterSchool Competition, held at the Amity School, Mayur Vihar;
- 1st prize in Solo Singing: Kriti Chatterjee, Gr.12.
- 1st prize for Best Lyrics, Original Composition: Antara Pande, Gr.12.
- 2nd prize in Solo Instrumental (Piano): Steve James, Gr.11.
III) At the Digital Comic Strip, Art Competition organised at the Lancer Intl. School; 3rd prize to Arjun Bindra, Gr.7.
IV) At the Le Combat des Genres', French Competition by Sorobrain; 1st on the Leader Board to Naisha Arora, Gr.10.
V) At the Design Championship; 1st prize in the Game Design category (regional level) to Devasya Sharma, Gr.8.
VI) At the International Designing Olympiad, Design Derivatives; 2nd prize to Shivank Wadhwa, Gr. 6.
VII) At the Kaafila, Spirit of Freedom - Art competition; 2nd prize to Khushi Soni, Gr.10.
VIII) At the Energy Boot Camp, an Intra-SNS competition;
- 1st prize, Poster making competition: Shreya Gupta, Gr.12.
- 2nd prize, Poster making competition: Krishvi Kohli, Gr.12.
- 2nd prize, Stopmotion movie: Azura Lal, Gr.6.
IX) At the ‘Anandotsava’, organised by St. Paul George Intl. School;
- 1st Prize in Indian Classical-Solo Instrumental-Violin: Vyoma Lal, Gr. 9.
- 1st Prize in Western Vocals-Solo Singing: Anwita Ganesh, Gr. 9.
- 2nd Prize in Western Solo Instrumental (Keyboard): Sparsh Jha, Gr. 10.
- 2nd Prize in Indian Classical Vocals-Solo Singing (Bhajan): Twisha Nahar, Gr. 4.
- 2nd Prize in Patriotic Song Solo Instrumental: Gia Ganesh, Gr. 4.
X) Not all, competitions were won by students, Ms.Kanchan Bhagwat, SEN counsellor. She was a semi-finalist (top 16) in the “Qnow it all”, the world Teacher's quiz.
Kudos to all the prize winners and participants, and their Teacher-Mentors.