E Pluribus Unum - June Edition
E Pluribus Unum-which means "One out of many" or "One from many" is an E magazine with articles by the students of grades 9 to 12 of Shiv Nadar Schools of all the three campuses. The magazine not only showcases the creativity, research skills and writing skills of our students but also gives them a platform to air their views on a plethora of topics.
It has articles published from the following students of Faridabad Campus
- A well researched article by Lakshita- Covid-19- Pandora's Box of Wuhan
- Two lovely poems by Anvi Behl
- Another well research article by Akshay Bhatia- Israel-Palestine Conflict
- A nostalgic narrative by Gayatri Iyer- The Earth Magician
- A philosophical article by Nipun Jain- The Truth