Shiv Nadar School, Gurgaon and Noida began operations in the academic year 2012-13. The first academic year for Shiv Nadar School, Faridabad was 2015-16.
We strongly believe the quality of our schools will depend greatly on the competence and attitude of our teachers. Our teachers, therefore, must have -
- Academic ability relevant to the subject
- Skill to effectively impart learning
- Love of children
- Team skills
- Love of learning
Why Shiv Nadar School?
Shiv Nadar Schools has 190 teachers, with most of them having strong academic background and experience at leading schools in India.
Besides an opportunity to work in an environment that enables creativity and encourages openness and mutual respect, we offer a compensation and benefits package which is best in the sphere of education institution. The following form a part of the benefits given to all our employees.
- Competitive Remuneration – The salary offered to our teachers is more than prescribed in the 6th Pay Commission.
- Insurance and Medical Benefits – These are provided for both, the employee and his/her family.
- Structured Training and Certification Programmes – Our teachers are constantly encouraged, empowered and assisted to develop the requisite skill set.
- Tools for independent learning and planning – All teachers are given individual work-systems (laptops), access to resource library on the web, internet and intranet platforms to connect with peers and parents, etc.
Culture @ Shiv Nadar School
In order to keep the exuberance for teaching and learning alive in our teachers, and help them improve constantly as an individual and in relation to the organization, a number of activities are organized for them. These activities form a part of the culture of joy and appreciation at Shiv Nadar School. They include -
- Outbound Team Bonding Trips
- Annual Conclave – to look back and plan ahead
- Cohesive Induction and Buddy System
- Peer Review and Rewards System